Project: My dream trip to train




Train to Kyoto, Japan


Resultado de imagen para kioto


My name is Dulce Denisse Canacasco Ortigoza. I am going to talk about my trip to Kyoto for 7 days. It is worth mentioning that my budget was not very high, so I was not in many restaurants nor did I attend all the tours there were. That said let's continue.

What means do you use to arrive and how much do you spend?
Trip to scale by plane from Mexico City. For a total price of $ 23,398, I clarify this is the total round trip. The trips to Kyoto are only nocturnal mine was at midnight and I arrived the next day almost until dusk. I know, very heavy!
What was my total budget?
$ 80,000 MXN this in yen equals 465,600 yen. Not counting the flight. Sounds a lot but not really. The prices there are very high, Terrible!
Do not visit many places because for obvious reasons the budget was not enough. But the ones I could visit can say that I loved them! I will tell you what they were: Kiyomizu-dera (it is a Buddhist temple), Fushimi Inarita (this place is a Shinto Shrine), Gimkaku-ji (it is a well-known temple) and the Nishiki market. You shouldn't go there if your budget is too low, believe me!
Do you want to know what I did every day? Well I'll tell you.
 On day 1, my meals were as cheap as possible, so I didn't visit any restaurants.




Food
Cost

Amazake
¥200
Breakfast
Soba
¥2500

Two apples
¥350.00

Two instant ramen
¥500.00
Lunch
A juice
¥141.86

Sushi
¥129.00

Dinner
Yoshinoya
¥380.00
Tea (from those that come in a can)  
¥70

Resultado de imagen para sobaResultado de imagen para yoshinoya





I was really only near the hotel where I was staying. There I was about 2 days. Everything was beautiful there!

On the second day, have the same breakfast. My food varied a bit since I only ate Sushi. And my dinner was Japanese Curry and a drink that I really don't remember the name but it tasted pretty good, this cost in total ¥ 1000.00

On the third day I went to my first destination: Kiyomizu-dera. Something that I take into account is that you must arrive at the train station on time, you must be quite punctual. Yes, I almost lost the train.
Resultado de imagen para Kiyomizu-dera
I stayed in a hostel a full day, for a total of ¥ 1509.09. It was quite comfortable being there.
1. If you don't know well about the culture in Japan, you shouldn't make much noise.
Due to the transfer do not have breakfast. I think I ate too much since there I found a pretty good restaurant. I ate: Ramen Sen No Kaze for ¥ 1600.00 If you go to a temple, you should know 4 things:
2. You must not do anything that the rest of the visitors do not do.
3. You must follow all tourists, as you get lost.
4. You have to bring a camera without a flash because visitors can get angry.

On my fourth day, I visited Fushimi Inari-taisha. It is a really beautiful place. My accommodation there is somewhat expensive, since the best known area, total cost of ¥ 2500, only a full day.



If you had seen anything on this website about this place, let me tell you that they don't lie. Its beautiful!
Upon arrival I ordered food directly to the room. That was included in the total payment. What I had for breakfast was: Katsakura, tea and as Anmitsu desserts, I wanted to learn how to do it since it was quite tasty, but it couldn't. My meal was an instant ramen for ¥ 100.00. My dinner was only tea and Anpan for ¥ 250.00.
Visiting that place was beautiful, I really didn't want to leave. The place had a lot of variety, and the fact that it had a very striking landscape made it even more perfect. On my fourth and fifth day I was at the Nishiki market. Actually I had been waiting to get to that place, it's beautiful!
Resultado de imagen para nishiki mercado
What I did those two days was:
If one day you visit, you must leave the hotel early, two days are not enough. And another thing, you don´t have to take little money, that's why I reserve for so many days, guess where I spend almost everything! Yes, there.



Food
Cost

Shojin Ryori
¥1500
Breakfast
Calpis
¥300

Kyo Kaiseki
¥2000
Lunch
Yatsuhashi
¥1000

Senmai-zuke
¥700

Yudofu
¥2500
Dinner
Taiyaki
¥1700

Kinako Mochi
¥150

Total
¥9,850

Resultado de imagen para Shojin RyoriResultado de imagen para calpis bebidaResultado de imagen para Kyo KaisekiResultado de imagen para Taiyaki


The price of accommodation was similar to that of the others, unlike I was there for 2 days. Spend: ¥ 7000

 In that market there was something that really moved me, Anime !, and like an addict I couldn't help but buy a few figures and sleeves, for a total price of ¥ 10,000. I know much more than my lodging.

Resultado de imagen para figuras de INuyashaResultado de imagen para mangas de sakura clear card
Well, my last day, I took advantage of it to attend tours and some shows. It was exciting.


Show or Tour
Duration
Cost
Maiko show and typical Kyoto cuisine
 2 hours
¥3971.94
Culture and history night tour with a local
4 hours
¥10,000
Tour of luxury sake, whiskey and cocktails
3 hurs
¥12,000

Total
¥25,971.94

Resultado de imagen para Maiko show and typical Kyoto cuisineResultado de imagen para Culture and history night tour with a localResultado de imagen para Tour of luxury sake, whiskey and cocktails


My last day I returned to the hotel near the airport. I was able to enjoy many hours, since the flight left at night.

I decided to try these dishes and sweets.

Saucer or sweetCost
Obanzai Ryori
¥1500
Dango
¥380
Yakiniku
¥2000
Botamochi
¥200
Daifuku
¥500
Manjū
¥700
monaka
¥250
Total
¥5,530

Resultado de imagen para dangoResultado de imagen para dangoResultado de imagen para Obanzai RyoriResultado de imagen para ManjūResultado de imagen para BotamochiResultado de imagen para Yakiniku


Things you should and shouldn't do when being in Kyoto:

You shouldn't bring little money
You shouldn't eat too much. It is harmful.
You should plan everything you're going to do
If you are not a punctual person you should become one. The Japanese really are.

I am really happy to travel to Kyoto, it is really wonderful.
  

Comentarios